#1 geraldsherbrook

geraldsherbrook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,741 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:59 PM

Dear Members,

Ah ah ah sorry to those who attended a 'classic wet fly' by me...and I have not realy excuses ...but it will come good in the near future ...promised !

Didn't had a fountain of inspiration before going over to tie this 'one' here...but with starting and going further on my fly things went a bit 'smooter' ...and in the 'end' I was pleased with what came 'out'.   Ah ah ah some who know me ...know that I use and bring from time to time a 'fly' with a amount of 'macaw' in them...

hook : a medium wired wet fly hook n°8

tail : a soft bunch of a galinea feather

body : white 'afterfeathers' of a albino Gold Pheasant (needed four of them to compete the body)

rib : none

throath : soft galinea feather

wing : mixed blue and yellow macaw (blue mixed and sandwiched between the yellow)

...all in all a pleasing fly...putted the 'mixed wing' in reverse...and I am happy she bears FLUFF and MOUVEMENT (tail and body)

LOVE YOU ALL ...and seeking YOU all when 'God believe' on sunday coming with a new fly...euh classic wet ??? don't know yet but I must hold me on my promise hahahahahaha

Geert

Attached Files

Voted Sexiest Fly Tyer for 2013

#2 taonga

taonga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:24 PM

FANTASTICO dear freind

per

Remember to live your life, there are no replay of it!

#3 Dale A. Darling

Dale A. Darling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,963 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:21 PM

Is it an Old Brbler, or a Beer Bottle Burbler?

Obviously not a Bearded Burbler - oh no. And today I'm less bearded - probably more burbled - because the former blond cut my hair and trimmed my beard! Oh yes; the dubbing you might have had Mon Ami!

Pretty, creative flies as always.

Hi to N and the others.

dd/bb

Dale "Fly fishing: a pleasantly addictive affliction"

My website here: http://www.riverforkpress.com

#4 arkle

arkle

arkle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,119 posts

Posted Today, 08:36 AM

I don't know about burbling, but I bet it'll pulsate its way back to you & not long after have a fish attached to accompany it.