#1 geraldsherbrook

geraldsherbrook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,256 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:19 AM

Dear MEMBERS,

As allways a thanks to the members who came again forward with a good word on my 'trio' of flies of last sunday...

...and yes this is my 'FINISH off' for a complete week or two...as thursday me and Nathalie or on 'holiday'...

euh from there ofcourse the title or name I have given this 'EYEcather' hahahaha...a bit of FIRE couldn't do harm for the eyes (and the eyes of the 'greedy and especially non greedy trout)

I think that the photo's are clear enough...used not less than 4 indian crow substitute feathers in this fly...three as a tailveiling with the teal tail (under and sideflankend) and one as short overthroath...the rest copper embossed body with a silver twist ribbing...brown Partridge throath with as said one IC substitute feather as a overtroath...and a mixed wing of my beloved 'grey' French Perigord goose feathers and teal (unfortunatly the teal I used for the rear side wasn't showing as dark signing as my feather I used for the front...three slips grey three slips teal went in the 'mix' at both sides......and head ofcourse black !

psttttttttttt I think 'she' can SEDUCE many 'trout' this "HOLIDAY" hahahahahaha

LOVE YOU ALL...and will thinking on YOU all in here and a day or two (we are leaving on thursday morning early)...and NO (exept for some GP heads wich I will pluck in my spare time or with bad weather) ..there will be no flytying materials who gift me and Nathalie company !!!...euh on other hand I will have my flyfishing gear with me ...and this to fish a evening or three (for me this is enough...I haven't that urge anymore to be in the stream/river each day from down till dusk hahahahaha)

Geert

Attached Files

Voted Sexiest Fly Tyer for 2013

#2 geraldsherbrook

geraldsherbrook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,256 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:13 AM

Dear Members,

As myself ...I know that some of YOU like to see the fly in 'her' ...WET SWIMMING SHIRT !!! and thus I took some extra photo's (but must admit she didn't changed a lot with 'her' dry state...pehaps a good sign ! hahahaha)

Geert

Attached Files

Voted Sexiest Fly Tyer for 2013

#3 arkle

arkle

arkle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,747 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:29 AM

Another scorcher, Geert & have a great break.

#4 taonga

taonga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:54 AM

Hi Geert
Have a nice holliday and take care of your "homegoverment" and i wish a litle bit of tight lines.....smiling
Per
PS: the fly are fantastic nice......killers

Remember to live the life, there are no replay of it!

#5 Salmo22

Salmo22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:44 PM

I love the copper embossed body on this little gem. Have a wonderful holiday.

Jeff D. Welker

#6 Dale A. Darling

Dale A. Darling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,807 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:35 PM

Have a great time Geert.
Love to you and Nathalie !!
Dale "Fly fishing: a pleasantly addictive affliction"

My website here: http://www.riverforkpress.com