ClassicFlyTying.com Sponsors
Hand Made Salmon Hooks
Ronn Lucas, Sr.
www.ronnlucassr.com
(503)654-0466
ronn@ronnlucassr.com

Photo

"OPPONENT FRANCE" ...a wet fly in vieuw 'the belgium RED DEVILS' their match tomorrow - demi final of the Worldcup 2018

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 geraldsherbrook

geraldsherbrook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,617 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 03:10 PM

Dear FRIENDS,

Tomorrow is another 'big' day...then 'our' Belgium "RED DEVILS" have to play their footballmatch - read their DEMI FINAL for the Worldcup football against 'our' neigbouring much bigger country FRANCE.

After 'our' RED DEVILS eliminated BRAZIL last friday ...we thus have to do it against "LES BLEUS" (that's what they call their squad in France).

A lack of time prevented me last week to 'come up' with a 'BRAZILian' fly (as I did/tied for 'our' match against the squad of 'The Rising Sun' JAPAN.

And for reasons the match of tomorrow is of 'capital importance' for all the Belgium and France supporters...I tied a 'fly' with the flag and shirt colors of 'our' French opponents.

Wonder if 'my' "FROGGIE" will be in for another kill !!! hahahahaha

ENJOY...'my fleeeee' (euh yes I know the 'little accents of what I putted in are perhaps a bit hidden...but it say so)...

Geert Werbrouck

PS...and yes enjoy the 'FAN' / supporter photo's tooooooooo that I send with 'here' (yes I know that FRANCE has 'harbouring' (perhaps) far more 'beautyful' ladies  hahahahahaha...but at least we have here and there also a 'beauty' toooooooooooooooooo (best sooooooo hahahahahaa)...and I feel that we can say that we have a nice 'RED DEVIL' plane tooooooooo - big wink !!!...fingers crossed and supportering 'now' (euh that the best may win !!! but me and "FROGGIE" would be very very happy if it would be 'our' "RED DEVILS" who WIN tomorrow and can play the final of the Worldcup football/soccer sunday coming in MOSCOU.

Attached Files

Voted Sexiest Fly Tyer for 2013

#2 geraldsherbrook

geraldsherbrook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,617 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 03:12 PM

Dear FRIENDS,

Yes I spot again that my photo's where not taken/placed in 'order' I loaded them up...a pitty but it say sooooo...

Geert

Voted Sexiest Fly Tyer for 2013

#3 Classic Salmon Fly Tyer

Classic Salmon Fly Tyer

Just living the dream....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,457 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:44 AM

GO RED DEVILS...GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petri Heil,

George

"I've spent many days on the golf course and said I should have gone fishing.

But I've NEVER been on a trout stream or Atlantic Salmon river and said I should have played golf." - Me