ClassicFlyTying.com Sponsors
Hand Made Salmon Hooks
Ronn Lucas, Sr.
www.ronnlucassr.com
(503)654-0466
ronn@ronnlucassr.com

Photo

The "GREY GOOSE AND COPPER variant" - wich I putted in BOB Mc.Donald his giftframe - aswell the other 'sisters'

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 geraldsherbrook

geraldsherbrook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,617 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:04 PM

Dear MEMBERS,

The "GREY GOOSE AND COPPER" photographed from  close-by ...yes the 'one' who I putted in in BOB's giftframe...aswell the two others (hairwing version and shrimp)

Ah some of YOU know that 'copper' is a bit my thing hahahahaha...and that this 'specific' pattern IS mine. I tied and gifted 'away' allready a handfull of them to 'very special' FRIENDS.

For BOB Mc.Dondald his giftframe he received at the banquet of the ASFI show...I also putted 'ONE' in the frame (a bit of variant but a "GREY GOOSE AND COPPER" nonetheless)...aswell a hairwing ...aswell a shrimp.

I tried in the 'set up' of the frame (this in the shaduw'box' on the right) to create a slanting 'line' with the three of them

From the "Grey Goose and Copper shrimp" I can only show a photo where she is to see between three other shrimps...of wich one the 'tippet' one also was putted in BOB his giftframe.

ENJOY...psttttttttt and  I think that the photo's will say enough...but still this ...on the classical styled 'one' ...I opted on this variant for a mixed underwing of white and yellow before putting over my prefered 'slabs' of the 'grey' French Perigord goose ...and then putting over 'slabs' of brown mallard...and yes besides a 'grey dun bodyhackle' there was a extra 'grey heron' feather used as a throath.

LOVE YOU ALL and wishing everyone a 'good' BREAK THE WEEK' (that's what they call overhere a wensday - EUH after 'coming in home from work' ......but I am in the 'lucky' categorie NOT LONGER to must work as a 'copper/cop' pensioner...or it must be that my beloved Nathalie 'give me some specific orders to work in the house or garden

Geert

pstttttttttttttt have to crimp again firstly the photo's ...hahahaha

Voted Sexiest Fly Tyer for 2013

#2 geraldsherbrook

geraldsherbrook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,617 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:17 PM

Dear FRIENDS,

Here are the promised photo's...

Geert

Attached Files

Voted Sexiest Fly Tyer for 2013

#3 Henry Denson

Henry Denson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 02:06 PM

Beautiful flies, and all are very fishy! I really like the light champagne color of the last ones tail!

#4 manyfeathers

manyfeathers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 05:24 AM

Lovely flies, all of them!

#5 Bud Guidry

Bud Guidry

Ragin Cajun

• Administrators