#2 geraldsherbrook

geraldsherbrook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,617 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:48 AM

Dear TONY,

Yes I jump in the 'dry fly pool' for ONCE (euh yes I do take a jump 'now and then overhere' ...this more to say a 'hello' to 'my friends' ...then saying 'how to tie DRY flies' hahahahhaa (euh I let that to my 'dearest enemy to my heart DALE - who was professionaly tying them during years in a row)

Only firm admiration for what I see....Oh yes love the 'postwinged one' and the white winged one...and the pure "ADAMS" and the 'haired' one ....and EVERYONE hahahahahahaha

HOPE things go fine with YOU and Your close ones....

Thanks for posting and 'saying a hello'.........now I must see to find a 'rock' to crawl OUT of this 'dry fly pool' again hahahahaa...ah will not crawl out .....on a 'bridge'...to dangerous with DALE around targetting 'fingerling' trout with a big salmon fly on his cast....besides the current is allways stronger there toooooooooooooo....and I don't want to drawn either or swept 'under' by the push of that hefty current...

Geert

Voted Sexiest Fly Tyer for 2013

#3 Dale A. Darling

Dale A. Darling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,138 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:59 PM

Hi Tony,

A generous, thoughtful gift! Thanks for sharing it with us. And a bonus when you begin again tying and posting flies.

Dale
Dale "Fly fishing: a pleasantly addictive affliction"

My website here: http://www.riverforkpress.com
Voted 2017 sexiest fly tier of the year