3 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Knox

Chris Knox

Chris Knox- London, England

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 10:33 AM

Bit of a random post for CFT I know haha, but wondering if anyone has any  natural/khaki/brown CDC stored away that they want to get rid of/sell on //any duck shooters out there. Just sick of paying stupid money (for what it is) for CDC online, to find out it's a bag of down with a few decent feathers in.

C

"Why fish for tinsel when you can fish for gold ?"- Frank Sawyer on the subject of Grayling

#2 Classic Salmon Fly Tyer

Classic Salmon Fly Tyer

Just living the dream....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 11:34 AM

Chris,

The best source for you may be Marc Petijean who operates out of Switzerland. I've used his stuff I get from him when he is here in the US for the International Fly Tying Symposium each year. His CDC is super and he offers a wide array of colors...and it is available in either 1 gram or 5 gram bags. Go to http://www.petitjean.com   It is worth a try.

Cheers,

George

Petri Heil,

George

"I've spent many days on the golf course and said I should have gone fishing.

But I've NEVER been on a trout stream or Atlantic Salmon river and said I should have played golf." - Me

#3 arkle

arkle

arkle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:37 AM

Having used quite a bit of cdc over the years, I now find the stuff from Lucian V. is by far the best out there & he has several U.K. stockists,  Here's his own link  http://www.troutline.ro/flytying/cdc-feathers.html  if you get stuck finding a U.K stockist give me a call

#4 phil j

phil j

preston , lancs, uk.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:57 AM

chris give me your addy  I have some that I plucked for you I just forgot to tell you 

phil