ClassicFlyTying.com Sponsors
Hand Made Salmon Hooks
Ronn Lucas, Sr.
www.ronnlucassr.com
(503)654-0466
[email protected]

Photo

A 'pink' couple ...ah in a sense to 'tease' a bit my 'dearest enemy to my heart' DALE DARLING !!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 geraldsherbrook

geraldsherbrook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,617 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 06:07 PM

Dear FRIENDS,

For the moment I am on train teasing a bit my 'dear old enemy to my heart' DALE DARLING !!! and this on my 'own' Facebook time line aswell on some of the Facebook Groups

It's known by me since a couple of years that DALE doesn't like PINK in flies (any flies)...and from time to time I do my best to TRY to convince him that PINK is a good succesfull 'fishing colour' in flies !!!

Ah this last two days I launched not less than 51 PINK flies I found in my OWN photo files ...these I launched on my 'own' FACEBOOK TIME LINE ...flies with pink or magenta in them that I tied this last years !!!

but this two 'here' where tied last week ...so they are fresh ...a 'small salmon fly' and still smaller one of my 'creative wets' (I launch that 'one' with as they where tied the one after the other and I picutered them togheter)

Had to crimp unfortunatly again the photo's...ah had still others tooooo but those here will be enough !!!

Enjoy and LOVE YOU ALL 

Geert

Attached Files

Voted Sexiest Fly Tyer for 2013

#2 scnye

scnye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:14 AM

Geert, Dale needs to think Pink