ClassicFlyTying.com Sponsors
Hand Made Salmon Hooks
Ronn Lucas, Sr.
www.ronnlucassr.com
(503)654-0466
[email protected]

Photo

Large Quantity of Salmon and Spey hooks and materials for trade!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bazzer69

Bazzer69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:34 AM

Trade agreed to so the materials are no longer available

I have a very large collection of fly tying materials for trade. You can see all that I have at a blog site flyfishing.me At the moment I am looking for one or two trades, there is probably to much for one fly tyer. I have not yet listed any prices since I really don't know what each individual item is worth. The hooks alone I estimate would cost up to $1000, if you can find them. To see all that I have listed you need to scroll down the page.
Trades that I am interested in are for a working spring creek cane rod, Hardy Perfect reel, 12-13ft Spey Graphite Rod and maybe a Spey reel. I have no need for collectors items, just something that I can fish with. For example the Hardy reel can have some bumps and bruises just as long as it works well. The size Perfect and rod should be for a 4-5 weight. But you might tempt me with something else. If I've not made a trade(s) in a week or so I will start selling the items piecemeal, but not before, so please don't ask. Please email me at barry(at)flyfishing(dot)me The pm system here doesn't seem all that reliable to me.

Cheers,
Barry
Flyfishing.me

#2 Barkworth

Barkworth

ClassicFlyTying.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,239 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:53 AM

https://flyfishing.me

www.ClassicFlyTying.net

the reference guide for traditional salmon fly tying...

#3 Bazzer69

Bazzer69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:48 PM

Thanks for the link Robert! I made a update to the items I have to trade and listed them on my blog site at flyfishing.me I have also made a very conservative estimate of trade value of $2800, there's a lot there! So I am still not wanting to split up into small lots but I anticipate maybe one or two larger trades, oh, I am in the market for a LAW vise! Barry

#4 Bazzer69

Bazzer69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:00 PM

Material etc no longer available, a trade agreement has been reached. Thanks to all that responded. Barry